Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Grand Entrance

I am very excited to be joining the blogging world. I decided that with all the changes happening in my life, and my need to document everything, I would start my very own blog. You may wonder what changes I am talking about here...well, recently, my longtime boyfriend and I - self described nomads, have decided to trade in our one year lease here, one year lease there and go for the 30yr sentance...Our very own mortgage. Big deal, I know. Especially since considering that we do not yet share the same last name. That too will change soon, because after the last year of hearing, "Babe...you cant live in a ring" (boyfriend NPZ says this when we talk about marriage and saving for the house), I finally heard, "Will you marry me?", to which, I of course said yes. (After pinching myself several times) I have also graduated from college in the last year, it took me six, YES, SIX years to do it- so I am quite proud of that. So now I have career, house, and wedding all to mix in with my regular day to day events. Lots of things I know, but my biggest goal in life is to live simply, honestly, and create happy memories with my loved ones. Im really a no frills type of girl, but by no means would I consider myself low maintenance. So now that you know a little about my life now, let the blogging begin. I plan on sharing my current life experiences, lessons Ive learned, and all the fun stemming from my simple life along the way! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment