Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How'd you do that?

Here is the breakdown of our 5K turned 6.5K wedding budget!

$1500.00 – Rentals: Tent 30’x60’ & 20’x40’ (Ceremony) Tables, Chairs and linens 2 Mini Biffs
$500.00 – Bulk and overstock flowers
$100.00 –Goodwill decorations, vases and picture frames
$415.00 – Keg Beer
$200.00 – Liquor
$150.00 – Pre Owned Wedding Dress, Shoes and jewelry (Sign up in store for coupons at DSW and wait to purchase until they start arriving!)
$1700.00 – Caterer served bbq style menu of pork, beef, dinner roll, Italian pasta salad, roasted potatoes and mixed fruit salad – he also supplied the dinnerware.
$830.00 – DJ Services
$375.00 – Photography- I hit up Craigslist.org and made a gamble on a up and coming photographer, it totally paid off.
$120.00- Wedding invitations, I have an art degree, so I designed them and had them printed at 123print.com on a holiday weekend special
$100.00 - Marriage License - Well spent. 
$25.00 - Kid Table Goodies - Target's Dollar section is perfect for this!
$75.00 - Dry Cleaning of suit and dress
$350.00 - Wedding Cake
$225.00 – Wedding Officiant
 $6665 – GRAND TOTAL





We really didn’t save money by having our wedding at my father in law’s house, we could have saved more had we rented out a VFW, but the intimate atmosphere of their home made our wedding priceless. The handmade details were showcased at our location and we wouldn’t have done it any other way.

-Mrs.Z.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,

My name is Emily White and I'm planning to use George Hausler as my photographer for my wedding in August. I wanted to see if I could chat with you about your experience having him as your photographer for your wedding day. My email address is emily.katherine.white@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

Post a Comment