Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dream Shopping

Yesterday, while NPZ and I were work, we decided it might be a good idea to get out of the house after work. The big white elephant in the room was sure to spoil a perfectly good evening anyhow. (more on that a little later)
We decided that we would make a trip to the home improvement store and do a little dream shopping...or as NPZ likes to call it, spending all his money in my head. Normally, getting NPZ to go shopping is like getting a cat in the bath tub, but surprisingly he was excited. It may have been because I told him we shouldn't be spending any money on unnecessary things until we knew more about the fridge situation. Being that we have never owned a home, we wanted to be realistic about how much things cost- so we did go and check out what our fridge at home costs new.
We spent most of our time looking at shrubs for the front of our house and patio pavers for the back.
I think we have decided on the plants we like for the front of the house, now I just have to research to see if we can plant them next to each other:


We liked the Boxwood shrub for the front of the house

Im thinking of flanking these along the sides of the house...but I dont know if I can plant it next to the boxwood.



I think with a little research, we will be all set!

-Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment