Monday, April 25, 2011

That's a Load of...

dishes.

NPZ may need to go to pre-marital counseling for this one single issue.

The dishwasher.

I can't seem to figure out the correct way to load it! Forks up, forks down?! In the beginning I would just mimic the way that he did it...but it was no use, different dishes get used all the time. I would be totally fine if all that had to be loaded was plates and cups. But that is not they way dish loads work- they are more like a box of chocolate with no candy key.

NPZ likes this thing neat and tidy.



Mine looks more like this:

minus the doggy.

I've been googling how to perfect his skill.
It's not that we have had fights erupt over this issue, just under the breath stuff about dirty glasses and spoons.

I don't think there is anything wrong with trying to change negative aspects of yourself to make your spouse happy. As long as you agree that they are negative, that is ;)

-Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment