Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Emotional Up-Chuck

Last week when NPZ went to pick up Big Blue from the Bottom Feeders, he spent nearly two hours there. We had a lunch date and he was late. I went back to work feeling a tad bit stood up, by now I should know that NPZ can get caught up in conversation. Around 3 I got a call from him. Apparently, Denny (our fast talking salesmen who thinks NPZ is a good boy) emotionally barfed all over NPZ like 5 minutes into their meeting and NPZ had to console the guy for a couple hours.


I can't say he's ever had a salesmen do this before, but it's not the first time this has happened.

What is it about certain people that make us open up to them?

I think there is something about NPZ that makes him approachable and easy to talk to. While I know this puts him in a lot of uncomfortable situations, and he complains about it often, I really think he should embrace this quality that he has.

The perk of this strange quality is that the people we see every day, the ones who look like they've got it together or that everything in their life must be great...those people have problems too, just ask NPZ, he'll tell ya!

-Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment