Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Ahead!

While I was off having the time of my life at my bridal brunch this weekend, fiance NPZ was home uncovering the new yard. Since we didn't move in until September we really didn't have a chance to uncover our over grown gardens that surround our little house. Nick went through all the gardens on Saturday and cleaned up all the over-grown and dead plants. Our house was a probate house, so these gardens had 2 years of over-growth so it was quite the job! Now that we know what we are working with, we can really start planning. I still am going to have to figure out what the plants are that are in the gardens so that I know how to take care of them. Here is what we are working with:









Chime in if you know what any of these are!


Sedum, Thanks Sister LJP



I dont know what this is, but I would like to move it from the front of the house elsewhere to make room for some shrubbery.

These are spreading like wildfire along the side of my house...what is it and how do I make it stop??

While Nick was working on the yard, our Molly was working on getting into everything she shouldn't. She decided that sticks and dirt would make a great snack, and boy was she wrong! She ended up being one sick puppy! We took her to the vet today and have a plan set to get her feeling better in the next week...hopefully she has learned a valuable lesson in digestion...Silly girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment