Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Bachelorette

I'm so excited for this weekend! It's a girls getaway up north.



NPZ's best Aunt D and cousin AKN have been scheming up something, I am very curious as to what is going to happen, but willing to leave it for a surprise. At this point, after planning planning planning every detail of 1 day, I could use a surprise unplanned weekend!

I'm excited to relax and not worry about anything.

I'm excited to get away from 'wedding central station' aka my house which now contains everything wedding.

I made this shirt last weekend for the slumber party and I got some pretty wild shorts to match!


Miss Molly was planning to tag along for girls weekend, so I thought she could use a manicure! Hot Pink! Her favorite. I'd love to give her a pedi as well, but she doesn't like me to mess with her toes in the back. We ended up getting a sitter, so she will be going to her Uncle R's tomorrow with some fantastic looking nails.


I'm nervous that my doggy won't behave for her Uncle R, but I hope she does. She's still learning things and I'm nervous that she might be trouble in a different environment. I'm also nervous she will dig up Uncle R's yard. The good thing is, she knows the word 'No!'.

I know it will be a fun weekend, so I totally have ants in my pants just waiting for it to be here!

-Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment