Thursday, June 30, 2011

Therapy

Sis LJP had perfect timing yesterday. My sis and her hubby is generously gifting us our honeymoon accommodations...crazy cool! Yesterday sucked for a million reasons, but mostly I was just stressed. That all changed when visions of this popped into my head:
Playa Grande Resort - Cabo San Lucas


NPZ and I have never been on a vacation alone together, so we immediately perked up at the thought that this was now our reality! I have the best sister ever. I better start thinking on birthday gifts now! I have already put in my request off in at work for my vacation time, but this time I just said 'It's already booked'. So there's not much they can really say. I'm feeling like I don't care if they said no at this point - I'd just go anyhow. (but I don't think they will do that since I am taking very little time off for the wedding)
SO SO SO Excited! What a great wedding gift!
-Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment