Monday, June 13, 2011

Check!

NPZ and I have been talking a lot about all the happenings around our house this summer, one of the things we talked about was fixing up the front of our house.

The garden out front was neglected to say the least. There was a coral bell and 3 randomly placed hostas our there. The garden had no real boundaries so it was confusing as to where the garden ended and the lawn began. Fixing this up was something that I knew would make a big difference, but with everything going on, I really didn't think we would get around to it this year, or at least until late into the end of summer.

But on Saturday, NPZ and I decided to make a trip to Home Depot. We picked up the supplies and began the project around 10 am we were finished and off to a comedy club by 6pm! I think it is a pretty big improvement and I am excited to watch these little guys grow!

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER
-Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment