Thursday, June 23, 2011

M-O-A? What's that?

NPZ's Ma and Step-Dad took me out shopping last Saturday to find something to wear for their formal wedding in October. It was SO much fun! I previously had posted about our upcoming trip, so I thought I'd share the results.

Here's the dress:

NPZ's Step Dad is an excellent shopper and found these shoes to match:


He also surprised me with this super fancy handbag! I love it! And they said that I could wear it before the wedding since it has a 5 year warranty, so of course I have been!


I would call that a successful shopping trip. I even got the AZ crew down with some Minnesota lingo M-O-A = Mall of America, silly!

-Liz

2 comments:

Laynie said...

Thats a nice piece, but can it hold a pack of cigs, hmmm?

Liz said...

It's actually quite a roomy piece!

Post a Comment