Friday, May 13, 2011

1 WEEK!

In one short week I will be here:

To witness my baby brother and his beautiful JAS wed!

I am giddy just thinking about it. I can't wait. I love these two together and I am so glad that JAS(JAH to be!) will be my sister.

3 years ago, if someone would have asked me who I thought my brother would end up with, I would have had no idea. Only because I didn't know JAS yet. The two are that perfect for each other.

I know I will be an emotional wreck during the ceremony so I have purchased some water-proof mascara and a cute thing of tissues. Hopefully her family doesn't think I'm a crazy person. It just always makes me emotional when good people find true happiness in one another.

Love it! Let the JLH & JAS wedding festivities begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment