Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday:

Dodged straight home after work to pick up Molly to bring her over to brother JLH and Sister-In-Law-To-Be JAS's house to help out with some last minute wedding stuff. Molly loves to hang out with her 'cousin' Rock and I was planning on spending the night so she had to come along anyhow.

We spent Friday night spray painting the hundreds of candelabras that JAS has been collecting for the last few months. They were a hodge-podge of random metal and glass candelabras, none matching. When they were all painted black they looked awesome! I'm so excited to see them all set up, she is planning on placing single red and dark red buds in place of candles. I think it is going to look so vintage and awesome! Obviously I will post photos from the wedding.

Saturday:
Rock came into our room at about 6:30 and busted Molly out.
I slept another 3 hours.

Once I woke up, we started washing glass and crystal vases, in the same fashion as the candelabras JAS had collected all sorts of styles and varieties of vases...all of them stunning.

While we did this Molly, her cousin Rock and Rock's roomie Moose played outside in the rain.

When we had all the vases washed up and sparkling, we moved on to the programs and completed them in record timing.

I soon realized that the day was flying by and being that it was nearly 5 pm and I still had SO much shopping to do, I figured it was time to be on my way.

So I took this wet and tired puppy home:



And went shopping! I found these shoes to wear to the wedding and I think they are pretty darn cute.


-Liz

0 comments:

Post a Comment