Sunday, May 22, 2011

...Yours are the sweetest eyes, I've ever seen.


JAS is officially JAH!

The JLH & JAS wedding went on without a hitch!


JAS was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. Their ceremony was intimate and quite emotional for me. They wrote their own vows which I thought was so sweet. I didn't take any photos of the ceremony as I wanted my undivided attention on them.


Their reception hall was stunning. JAH (now) had a vintage romantic theme going on with her table settings:






Her mom made the table runners as well as these adorable signs for their seats:


I was so happy all evening, my sister LJP said it best, 'We couldn't have chosen a better sister in law if we were allowed'. JAH is the best and she and JLH are so happy together and perfect for one another, we just love them!





My favorite part? All the personal touches that were incorporated into their wedding. All the hand made items that were unmistakably JAH & JLH especially these:





JAH acted as her own florist and I have to say I was super impressed with her bouquet (which I never photographed) and the boutonniere:





 
So happy to have a new sister and very happily married little brother.
Congrats to the newlyweds who are off enjoying their honeymoon!

-Liz


0 comments:

Post a Comment