Friday, May 13, 2011

Dear A-Hole,

Dear Crazy A-Hole,

Wow, great drunken apology today while I was home on my lunch. I didn't change much because yet again, you are drunk on my property, bothering me, on my lunch break even (the only free hour I have in my crammed 24 hours). So, Crazy-Neighbor, your apology did not help your cause.

What is it that makes you think that you can come over all time? Is it because our yards are connected? The only thing we have in common is geography. You freak me out. You know that my future hubby is away fishing. I know you saw him leave with a giant suit case while you were staring out the window when us normal people go to work. So why would you come over when I have made it clear that I do not want anything to do with you.

So- Dearest crazy neighbor- Take this:


The city may prevent us from blocking you out using wood-

but there is nothing that says we cant plant a thousand of these big guys to keep you out.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment