Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I've Created a Monster.

My Calender.

It's a mess. I have this, I have that. NPZ has this or that.



I'm thinking of scheduling meals and bathroom breaks at this point. I have been squeezing in small tasks on my lunch break but even this only saves me an hour in the evening.

I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown at this point so the following is a list in order for my heart palpitations to subside.

1. Make sure NPZ has black socks that don't have holes before Friday. And shine his ''Good" shoes (The ones he wears everywhere except work, but whatever).
2. Locate missing necklace for Friday wedding.
3. Finish NPZ's family member bday invites. Buy stamps: and try not to care if they are the liberty bell design.
4. Clean picture frames and put pictures in.
5. Go to kinkos for a really long time to make something that no one will probably even notice at my wedding.
6. Spray paint bottles. Who cares if they aren't perfect.
7. Sew table runners. Also related to this: Learn how to sew.
8. Find cakes, order them.
9. Find wedding shoes and jewelry.
10. Harass a dressmaker.
11. Install a fence.
12. Install a deck.
13. Plant a garden. Also: Learn how to garden.
14. Assemble 200 favors.

Ooftah. That feels a little better.
Thanks.

-Liz

1 comments:

Annukka said...

I am now an offical follower, love you blog. Just wanted to tell you to let me know what needs to be done. I can spray paint bottle, clean picture frames and even pick up black socks!!! Please, please tell me when you need a hand, I know it can be a lot of work when you are trying to create such a beautiful day and aren't an octopus... For real me and Sam are on Team Liz and can do what ever you need!!!

Ana

Post a Comment